13 February, 2016

Summer flowers!


There are some flowers which are unusual. This one belonging to the family of legume which I happened to notice during my walk. struck me because of the remarkable blend of colours and the arrangement of the petals!

The other day, when I went to buy some paint for our cottage, the shop keeper mentioned to me that it is a good idea to blend colours like the ways flowers do!

That made me to revisit the photographs of scores of flowers, which I shot during the last one year! I was fascinated by the colour blends in flowers which make the flowers special and visually appealing! 

There is something spectacular in nature, which all of us can discover all the time! The gardener who works for us drew my attention to the tiny yellow flowers which grow wild in the the lawn grass. The five petals of each flower although is less than a centimetre, its brilliant yellow colour spread out in the grass make the lawn look like a flower bed! In the early morning sun with the dew shining on the flowers it is a spectacular sight worth watching!

The nature is a display of the mystery and wonder of creation! There is a touch of God's handiwork in  nature in it fullness!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment