28 December, 2016

Advocacy gives a message!

This poster which the students made and displayed during the Christmas Cheer functions made most of us pause and reflect!

The  butterflies have brave wings although not strong ones!

It is a message pregnant with much meaning!

A mother who lost her first child with dysmorphic condition and with the second one having a similar condition appeared brave when e are discussing the recent set back the second has had!

She felt disturbed and conveyed her anguish! 

As she was  about to leave, she said, ' I need to be brave...such occasions are times when I must b willing to be challenged..'

I hardly could believe that she could have such inner strength!

There are times when those who appeared to be weak are those who give us courage to face difficult situations... her visit was soon after my visit to the cardiologist, who felt that I need to have a higher dose of a medicine! I was still recovering from my anxiety, when the message from this family had a tone of inner strength and hope!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment