25 July, 2016

Their way!


This is the favourite resting position of Daffy and Dulcie after the morning run in the garden!

As I watch this almost daily, I wondered whether I have a regular rhythm of rest and recovery!

I pondered over it once again yesterday, after driving 600 kms each day on two successive days!

Even with all the awareness about a more orderly rhythm in daily living, I find that, drivenness is a natural instinct. At the end of the two days, as I reflected over it, I realised that what is central to a rhythm of restful living is the consciousness of who we are and whose we are!

We are people of calling and mission and we are the 'temple of the living God'!

This gives an inner wakefulness to live soberly even in demanding situations! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment