20 July, 2016

Bird play during rain!


Although the watchmen at the hospital discouraged me from walking around in the hospital garden during heavy windy rain yesterday, I had an intuition that there might be sights which occur only during such heavy rains!

So watching these Minas play in the puddle of water and singing in a chorus was a fascinating sight!
I got wet, but it was a refreshing music to my soul and a sight that enthused my spirit at the end of a day! 

Life is always unfolding before us with surprises and messages!

There were at least twenty minas in the pool of water by the time I was leaving at the end of a ten minute walk! They often escape attention because they are ordinary birds. But they too have some special features!

On my way back, I found a family setting out in the rain to watch these birds in their play!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo) 




No comments:

Post a Comment