06 July, 2016

Light is also a symbol!


Every time, I watch a lamp lighting I feel something special. 

'A light is a lamp unto our feet and a light to our path' in the words of one of the writers of the Psalms in the Bible!

When a candle was lit on the occasion of my birthday, I felt moved by its message to my heart! As one gets older at every birthday and watches the candle on a cake, it is a call to live as a light shining to give light and direction!

The light within us gives us interior light! 

It is to this interior light we need to pay attention to! If this light is one of love, tolerance, patience, kindness, forgiveness....how much more our lives would be bright and shining!

This was my theme of meditation during the last two weeks!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment