23 July, 2016

Road side Parking!

Yesterday, I was waiting in the car with the engine on, on the road side in a free parking zone, while Anna was buying from the shop. Few people asked me to move out of the spot in an angry and abusive tone, in a language that frightened me. The other day I watched some irate pedestrians lift a car from the road side and pushing it towards the edge of the road. In the process the car was dent on both sides!

I wondered whether one group of people have more rights on the road than others! Is there a a 'vigilante' that is frightening!

What worries me most is that there is a tinge of anger, aggression and even violence resident in human psyche!

Why have reached this state of anguish!

While talking about these matters with some student friends, one of them mentioned to me that, 'what people see, they imitate'!

This challenges me to ponder over the calling that Jesus of Nazareth lived in a hostile environment,'He went about doing good..'

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment