06 July, 2016

One life!

Every time I sight a single flower, my thoughts go back to a theme that I often meditate on, One Life!

It brings an awesome experience within me as I consider the meaning of this one life!

A seven year old child in a casual conversation told me on my birthday, 'I have one sister and she is special'!

One life is special!

How are we to live this life! 

Jesus of Nazareth lived His life relationally! His immediate contacts was with 12 of His followers and apart them He also had seventy others whom He prepared for a mission. Beyond this, He reached out to many more through His discourses, miracles and healing!

His life was lived vicariously!

How much others matter to us as we live our single life! 

M.C. Mathew (text and photo)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment