26 July, 2016

Another beginning!






The new batch of interns, 10th since the MOSC medical college began, you were too large to be captured in one frame for my 35mm camera. Some of you appear twice in the photographs. I did not want to edit it to make it a panorama because your smiling faces made it difficult for me to remove anyone for the sake of editing. 

To me it was a symbol of the fullness, that you carry with you as you are appear larger in potential and prospects than we can capture!

They are on a journey to be pioneers, innovators and pathfinders in health care! To spend day with them was both a stimulus and challenge! They now have to make a transition from class room learners to life centred learners! They are people with a mission from what I heard and saw! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment