31 July, 2012

One month of writing


I complete one month after starting this blog. I am a hesitant writer with limited language skills. I am glad that Anna encouraged me to begin. This is is my first experience of any active engagement with the internet. 

I write usually  when I am moved by thoughts or sights. I am leaning to write briefly. There is an inner journey of discovery as I write. I feel something within me is coming alive as I ponder over issues and happenings.  

I write primarily for myself to summarize my thoughts. If, what I write can make some sense  to others, it is a bonus.

What it does to me is to identify some themes for further reading and study. There is so much to learn from one's own life experiences. I hope that this habit of writing will help Anna and myself to journey back into our lives to discover the nuggets of truths which lie buried in the story of our lives. We shall do this to tell you more about our way marks on this journey of life.

M.C.Mathew (text &photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment