21 September, 2023

The revealing presence!





I walked in the drizzle and noticed the black paper on the creeper,  a well groomed Magpie Robin in the adjacent tree ready for its flight , a spider quietly weaving its web on a rose bud and a Caladium bicolour plant on the ground. 

Each of these have their biography and is present in different parts of our garden. Whether I notice them or not, they live their daily rhythm with a resolve. 

What is this resolve! 

Live the life given to it! 

The Caladium plant was destroyed inadvertently when the garden was de-weeded last time, only to spring forth with new vigour in two weeks. 

Each of these photos represents a story, known or unknown to us. 

I wish I can feel, draw near and hear their stories as much as I can see them! They have a story line of their history and daily travails along with the mother earth's self giving to bring wellness and abundance to their being!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment