22 February, 2023

Waiting for another winter!






The nights are becoming warmer and soon the ornamental sights in the garden of dew decorating the leaves and flowers would be missing!

It is a sight Anna and I wait to watch every morning during the cooler months of the year!

The dew in the silence of the night!

The gentle and kind way this gift is given to the plants is a message to power upon!

The passage in I Corinthians chapter 13 in the New Testament of the Bible is all about love!

Love is gentle and kind!

Often we can share that love quietly and gently!

I dropped a five hundred rupee currency note while leaving the cash counter and did not notice  it. Someone passing by picked it up and placed it in my hand while I was sorting out the papers in my hand. He walked away even before I could greet him for his good deed. I had to walk faster behind him to catch up to express my gratitude!

Often such quiet and gentle way of kindness strikes us as they are done without expecting nothing in return!

The plants receive the dew when unasked for! The plants give away flowers and fruits in return!

The gifts of love make life graceful for the giver as well as the receiver of gifts!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment