11 February, 2023

A gift of love for Birds!






I received the above collection of photographs today from Dr Sanjeeth Peter, a cardiothoracic surgeon whom I have known for about forty years. He is an avid photographer focussing on nature and birds. His quality of photographs inspire me immensely!

I copied them just as they arrived in my mail except to crop them to suit the blogspot. 

There are three things that struck me as I viewed the photos.

Sanjeeth presents to the viewers the rich colour complexions of birds.

He captured the movements of birds in sharp focus.

Sanjeeth educates us about the feeding skills and habits of birds. 

I feel grateful that Sanjeeth is endowed with exquisite photographic skills to tell  us that  bird watching is a worthy habit!

I once told him that his photographs exceed the photographic standards of 'National Geography' magazine, to which he replied that, 'the camera takes the photographs'. What a humble view of his abilities! 

Three cheers to Sanjeeth! 

Thank you Sanjeeth for your gift of love for birds !

M.C.Mathew(text) (Photographs of Dr Sanjeeth Peter)


No comments:

Post a Comment