26 November, 2017

The colourful design !


This flower has a rich design in its petals! The petals are fragile and gets crushed even with gentle handling!

The design gets destroyed if you were to feel it!

Some things are given to us only to behold!

Beholding is a visual exercise where from just seeing, we move on to the meaning and mystery of what we see!

Our eyes lead us through our memory lane into the domains of emotion, pleasure and satiety!

Such moments are refreshing times for the soul! In the hurry of events and experiences, we live in the material realm! There is another realm of the should where our inner experiences co-exist. 

Seeing this flower made me feel connected with the inner fabric of my life where memories are assembled to form a mosaic! I felt moved to realise that I too am creating a design for my life through the daily experiences!

M..C.Mathew( text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment