20 November, 2017

The risks in our daily living!







I was awaiting for the white rose flower to blossom, but to my surprise, it was being  being  
eaten away! More than half of another flower was being eaten when I noticed the next day! 

There are risks that we encounter to our daily living experiences! While driving on a rainy day, a scooterist lost control and bumped into the car I was driving. Both the scooterist and I escaped unhurt. 

Risks are a reality!

How do we respond to the risks that we encounter!

We lost the whole bunch of white roses in three days of time!

So there are losses that we suffer from! But another bunch of flowers appeared in the plant in the next few days which last even now!

Life is full of promises all the time. The losses are often blended with gains!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment