27 November, 2017

Play time !



Dulce and Daffney have a good time each morning in the grass. They chase each other, roll over , embrace each other...as we watch this day after day, we realise the spontaneity of relationships. 

I am at a time when some relationships have been strained and stay so! I have had stressful situations lasting for months now and have just moved out from a responsibility which bound me to a situation that I was not comfortable with! It was a decision that others did not concur with me.

After this intense play both the dogs lie quiet panting! Daffy would be ready to her kennel and Dulce indoor.

There are times of respite when we can recover! 

I am in such a journey now considering the intensity of engagement I have had in a responsibility I have had to carry.

I have a lot to explore of the additional domains of relationships that I had not discovered earlier !

A child helped me on this journey, 'Uncle, when I had a bad day, I take time to think about it rather than blame anybody else...'

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment