26 November, 2017

Small is beautiful!


I decided to look for tiny flowers in the garden during one evening walk! These flowers small, but rich in colour and elegant in appearance beheld my attention. Few others also gathered around me while photographing them. 

I was intrigued by the design of the flowers which were common to all the flowers. The flower gives identity to the plant. 

Human behaviour gives identity to who we are. It is not the name, or family background,  or professional standing which provides us our identity. It is our behaviour!

That too behaviour when we are provoked, intimidated or attacked! If there is graceful response to every situation, then we would bring fragrance and delight to others. 

I have struggled with this dimension a lot recently as I have gone through a season of misunderstanding and strain in relationships! Watching these flowers revived my spirit immensely! My behaviour reveals my identity!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment