03 May, 2015

The evening hue!



This is an untouched photo except for its size. This was taken in a beach a few minutes before the sun set. Although I have several photos of such twilight periods taken in other places , this one stands out because I took it in the automatic mode. As I can trust the camera I use, I do not doubt the authenticity of the colour  All photographers know well that the twilight periods give some unusual hues to the photos!

What surprised me most is the brilliance of this hue! It has something to do with the clean air free of pollution and minimal humidity due to good sea breeze. 

Such unusual sights take us to level of suspense and wonder of the rich treasures we have in nature!

This nature has a charm and inspirational scenes! Such scenes and sights arouse within us silent moments of communion with God!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment