13 May, 2015

Returning with a feed!


This squirrel is on its way back home with grass for feeding its little one. I watched this squirrel climb up a tall tree with this grass in its paw till it faded away from my sight .

For all of us life offers us different opportunities to be mindful of others! It is when we are able to respond to the needs of others, we become more humane! 

During a conversation yesterday with a consultant I discovered that he has set aside one hour for mentoring an undergraduate student and another hour for a group of students to have informal conversation with him on issues related to the practice of medicine. I know from what I hear about him that he normally has long hours of work. But he finds time to be available because he values  others. 

Whatever might be an offering we can make for others, let us do it because it would touch and nurture others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)   

No comments:

Post a Comment