16 May, 2015

Family times!


I returned after spending five days with Amy, Arpit and Ethan! Anna has been with them for a month now.

I was most encouraged by  the way the three create family times to build their home! Every family is a symbol of hope, love and grace. It is in the ambience of the family, children find their home to belong and to grow to unfold their 'being'.  

This week is  celebrated as a family week where the global community affirm the value and worth of family life! God who ordained family life for humankind calls us to treasure and nurture it! 

While returning from Ludhiana yesterday, I overheard a conversation in the waiting launch between a three years old girl (my guess) and her parents. The girl said to her parents, 'Can you be with me at school also'!  What a confession of intimacy in relationship!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)   

No comments:

Post a Comment