22 May, 2015

A Visual feast!


Let me introduce two rangoli art work of the medical students during the cultural festival of this week! I was late to watch then do this! However the art work looked outstanding. The student organisers whom I met late in the evening mentioned to me that some students have won competitions at the state level in the past for rangoli competitions. 

Every time I look at a creative art form, I am reminded of the story of creation mentioned in the first chapter of the book of Genesis in the Old Testament portion of the Bible. There was beauty and fullness in the creation, which seemed good even to God!God loved human beings He created that He created everythingelse  for them to richly enjoy.

Humans are endowed with a creative spirit! In fact we design and create because of which our environment is human friendly!

This creative spirit is both given and cultivated! It is necessary to call forth that which is resident within us so that we bless others with our expression of creative spirit. I have 4 book marks with I  look at often- they are done by our two children and their spouses. Everytime I see and read the greetings, I feel inspired by their act of love!

Every creative art is an expression of love towards God and humans!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment