02 February, 2018

Five hundred meters away!


These  Magpie robins sit on the same site almost every morning and sing since I noticed them about two weeks back. During about half an hour when they are, they occupy almost the same place and. It is the male robin who is on theta who leads the tuneful birdsong. 

I have not noticed them on any other part of the day on the same site. I keep looking for them in the garden. I am yet to find them.     

Birds too have their rhythm. It is after two weeks, I post a blog. I have been immersed in several pressured circumstances...the rhythm of life and daily living gets compromised by the circumstances. But to return to the rhythm is a way of ordering our lives to stay on course. 

There is a song we too have to sing! Yesterday, a colleague mentioned to me that, that  'you look more fresh than how you looked last week..'! To me it was a reminder that others tune into our 'song'!  

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment