08 February, 2018

Crossing the road!


The birds too have the right of access to the road!

As Anna and I watched these Egrets in the field, we saw them flying across the road at low height on two occasions. This photograph was of one such occasion. 

The motorcyclist almost lost the balance, because he was taken by surprise by an egret who was almost flying into him!

What made the egrets fly across is the traffic movement. When a driver sounds the horn, they looked alarmed!

Fear is one of the common emotions we live with. Even in our subconscious mind, it exists. That is why most of our nocturnal dreams have a fearful tone or content!

As for me, it is now four years since I have had my cardiac by-pass surgery! I feel well and have been able to carry on without any set back to my daily rhythm. However, I am under obligation to regulate my rhythm of life to live within the permissible level of activities. I have often reflected whether it is fear that regulates my behaviour or the joy of living and longevity to life!

Fear freezes and imprisons us. It is a restricting influence 

Joyful living gives us inner energy and freedom. Jesus of Nazareth once mentioned in his teachings, 'I bring peace'! 

If only, humans lived with the peace God brings into our lives! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment