06 November, 2019

Birds of the air!


All through the year there are  fruits on the papaya tree. So in the monsoon or winter or summer the Barbets, Wood Peckers and Squirrels find their food every day! 

The words of Jesus: 'Look at the birds of the air, they do now sow...their heavenly father feeds them' is a sobering thought. 

We live in anxiety driven driven context. 

I sensed how anxiety can take over a person through two incidents of this week. I lost the lens cap of the camera while in the outdoor, photographing. I realised it much later. The remote control of the air conditioner went missing. 

I found the remote control but not the lens cap. I did feel out of sorts for two days, not knowing the reason till I was able to attribute to the anxiety caused by loosing the lens cap. I tried to locate to replace it one from the Amazon, but could not find one as yet! 

I am prone to be anxious. 

When some friends from the department came visiting, it was a delight to watch children play and be care free! They feel the  security because they trust their parents. 

I feel moved by their trust...children and birds feel provided for!

Can it be the same for adults as well!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment