03 November, 2019

A furious squirrel !






I heard the squawking of a squirrel outside the guest house where I was staying. I noticed a squirrel on the raw brickwork of the terrace. The squirrel looked at me with an anxious look. The two following pictures of its fierce face and heightened squawking with variable tones and loudness made me wonder whether my presence or taking photos disturbed the squirrel.

I stopped taking pictures and it settled down gradually.  The last picture is that of a settled state after the initial agitation. 

It is the first time I came face to face with such an intense agitation of a squirrel! 

Even a squirrel seeks privacy, it seems. I seem to have intruded into its space. I am on the look out to get more information about squirrel behaviour and about any known intimidating factors!

Another learning experience!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)








No comments:

Post a Comment