28 July, 2017

Mirrorless camera telephoto lenses!


I have been experimenting with mirrorless camera lenses recently. I feel good with the outcome of the regular lenses particularly for indoor and portrait photographs. 

I am not sure whether the quality is anywhere near to what we can find with regular SLR telephoto lenses, when we shoot outdoor. With a 200 mm lens, this is the best I could produce without a tripod!

I sense from what I hear that mirrorless SLR cameras would replace the regular SLR in the next few years for amateur photography because the cameras and lenses are lighter and smaller.

What is fascinating to me is that the mirrorless cameras are the fifth generation innovation in camera and its outfits in the last thirty years since I got interested in photography! 

Each innovation is replaced by another upgrade of technology. 

Most things remain transient and our culture is entered around the philosophy of short time experiences.  

In a discussion with some students yesterday, one of them told me that there are more people with broken marriages, who come to hospital with psychosomatic illnesses!

That mad eye thinking....!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment