31 July, 2017

Art in Light !


Some of us are gifted to think and view artistically. I have only little of that ability.

A friend drew my attention to this chandler in the centre of a hall where we had gathered for a social evening. He pointed out each design which was carefully chosen to make the artistic creation according to him exquisite.

This would have ordinarily escaped my attention. 

It brought to my attention how reduced is my vision and sight. I miss a visual feast because I have not got used to observing and feeling the richness in every ambience!

Our experiences of life are diverse... we spend time thinking and planning. This incident invited me to cultivate my attention to behold, take in and stay in an attitude of wonder and admiration.

Such moments can give us inner cleansing of fear, anger, stress.... there is so much of goodness around us, how much ever violent or aggressive or deceitful is human mind and behaviour!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment