29 July, 2017

Staying strength!


I watched this water drop move from the tip of a bamboo leaf to where it is now on one mromngi when it was drizzling!

During this movement, there was a risk of losing its hold and falling away!

But as long as it stayed on the leaf, it did so against the influence of the force go gravity!

The water drop reminded me the fragile circumstances in which some of us live!

There are several forces which disrupt and threaten us in our daily living. They can destabilise and unsettle us.

However, there is a inner staying strength we are blessed with!

Yesterday in a meeting I heard one person say, I make my work a joyful experience for me to be able to attend to all the other demands at home!

It is what I want to refer as 'staying strength'!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment