03 April, 2017

The huddle!


Those few minutes before any game, any team would be in a huddle. It is an occasion to affirm their team spirit and converge their attention on the game. 

During a conversation with a player, I discovered that there is bonding that evolves when they play together. They play for the team and not for an individual excellence.

That to me is a life transforming experience. To move beyond ourselves and stay conscious of others because of whom we become what we are is a long journey for most of us. 

It is while driving on the road, I become even more aware of the instinct to have my own way! Every time  I stop to let others have the right of the way, I feel the effort to let go!

And yet, all of life is a preparation to let go, because in so doing we live free of the burden of stressful living!

All of us are companions to each other in the journey of life!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment