01 April, 2017

Basketball match well played!












Well done friends! What delight it was to see you play in a true spirit of the game and show us how much you enjoy playing the game!

It was the final  match of the inter-house basket ball tournament of the students of MOSC Medical college.

It was an evening with some pleasant memories!

I am sorry for showing preference of attention over volley ball and food ball matches. I played basket ball during my college days. So I am still drawn by basket ball.

Prof. Mathew Abraham was a distinguished spectator through out the match. He played for the state basketball team in the mid sixties. So we had a good time of sharing our experiences.

I was keen to stay for the flood light lit match between the faculty and students... but got distracted by an important matter that needed attention!

M.C.Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment