22 May, 2023

Holding on to the One who holds!





 




It was while editing the above photographs, I made an observation about the experience of vans while they perch on the branches of trees. 

A branch holds a bird by its strength. A Bird holds on to it by its paws. 

This imagery brought encouragement to me. 

The words of apostle Paul, it is in God 'we live, move and have our being' remind us of who holds us in this journey of life!

To hold on, to the One who holds us is in the domain of our responsibility. I remember occasions when I faltered to live in this consciousness. 

Seeing these birds, find security in a branch, by holding on to it brings a new awareness about the way to live!

It is one season in my life, when the security of a job and all the benefits that it normally brings will soon come to an end! That is why this imagery brings a vision about life ahead!

Holding on to the One who holds us!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment