13 January, 2018

Meditation on life!



Although I have many pictures of the three flowers from their bud stage, let me present these three that tell us a lot about life itself!

Look at the hope and cheer with which the buds announce their presence! During the next ten days, the flowers withered!

It was a good celebration of life!

All who begin life will have a similar course of life!

What happens during this in between period is what really matters. 

Yesterday, while meeting with a young doctor in training, I realised, how the pressures of life and living is demanding! Soon thereafter I met another young doctor who was effusive and inspriringly cheerful, who told me, 'let me live each day, enjoying what I do and work for creating a smile in the face of patients I look after'. She too is waiting for her post graduate admission!

The joy of living transcends the existential pressures!   Think of life as a calling to live serving others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment