27 March, 2017

Small things in life!


It was by accident that this filamentous and whitish looking seed got included in this photograph. It was just floating in the air!

It was too tiny to have been ordinarily noticed by the naked eyes! 

Life is often lived in a hurry. Small things in life do not receive enough attention as much as they ought to. It is less common for us to 'count our blessings' or acknowledge those because of whom the blessings have come to us. 

While travelling in a public transport, there was no vacant seat to sit. I had a shoulder bag to carry. A school going boy offered to keep my bag in his lap. I missed s step while climbing down the bus and another person rescued me from falling flat!

While walking back home, I entered my memory lane to recollect such small acts of kindness I received during the day! I reflected on the acts of kindness I offered to others!

We have an opportunity to offer and receive small gifts of love in our daily living!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment