26 March, 2017

migratory birds!



I found flocks of migratory birds along the high way while driving back from Vellore at eh middle of the last week. The local shepherds who were with their herd of sheep, told me that the birds are looking for food and water. 

It is a harsh reality of life that the climatic conditions have changed. The car thermometer showed the temperature of 39 degree celsius from 11am and 4 pm, which is unusual for March!

What are we to be doing when the polluting emission from all sources warm the climate! I put on  the air conditioner today for the first time during this season, because the day temperature was 40 and the humidity was high! I was comfortable but I added some more emission to the atmosphere! This is a dilemma for me!

M.C.Mathew 

No comments:

Post a Comment