30 March, 2017

A sight I almost missed!



During the early morning walk, I was looking for dew... I walked pass these lantern flowers more than once! It was when I was taking th photos of the delicate looking flowers, I saw through the macro lens the tiny drops of dew on the petals.

Is it it true that many beautiful things escape our attention! What we do not anticipate is sure to escape the attention! The photo of the single flower with a greater magnification reveals the dew even better. 

It is this which helps me to look at the content of any discussion. The ideas shared are directly representative of the insights of a person. Therefore ideas would have different levels of perception. 

We tend to drag a discussion into an argument because for  a moment in the heat of the discussion we loose sight of this foundational value- we think. see, hear and feel in resonance to our inner depth of perception! 

No comments:

Post a Comment