28 April, 2015

Flowers too speak!


This bunch of flowers was outside the room where I was staying for a week end. I walked passed this bunch  of flowers a few times each day. It was only when I was reviewing the photos. I noticed that this bunch of flowers was in the shape of a heart! All the while the flowers were reaching out to me with the message of love. I missed receiving it! It made me aware that I was pre-occupied even whileI looking at the flowers.

The sense of presence is a discipline that comes only by practice. We can live through each day missing all the messages from around us because of our hurry or mental distance from realities around us.

To be present is to be fully alive with an awakened consciousness! One way of monitoring the sense of presence is by having few minutes of recollection a few times each day! The recollection time is a silent period when we return to our inner consciousness, the very ground of our being, who is God. Such occasions of God consciousness would grant us better sight, insight and foresight!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment