15 February, 2024

A dilemma!





I was in a dilemma whether to use insecticides when the fungus infection had spread in the garden especially affecting the rose bushes. 

It was when I returned to the recent photographs of the roses in our garden below, I sensed how terrible it would be if the new buds are eaten away by fungus. 





 The buds in the photos above are after the spraying of the insecticides!

This the first time during this year I used a spray to weed off the parasitic insects. The more biological option would be to protect the plants by using organic fertilisers. I need to find a way to do this. 

The rose bushes need a distinct care unlike the other plants like Hibiscus, Jasmine, and Lily.

The individualised care according to the needs of each plant is often not done. 

I have a similar experience with parents, who struggle to individualise attention to their children. The common care and attention is not often enough. I remember how, a child told me that he was interested to play drum, but he was forced to play the piano as that was what his older sister was doing!

The parenting attention has to have a flavour of creating an environment, optimal for each child as much as possible!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment