18 March, 2023

Flowers around the car park!






What greets me almost through the year at the car park every day is a garden of flowers! I meet the gardener who takes an interest in the upkeep of the plants. His cheerfulness is also an interest to me. 

It is a good way of starting the day at work. The flowers and the gardener cheering me for the day ahead!

I walk up the stairs to the first floor towards the punching place, with this thought of sharing the cheerfulness that I received by this welcome. 

When I meet some staff and medical students, I feel glad to greet them. 

Greeting others in a warn way is one of the learning lessons, that I have found as a worthwhile exercise!

Growing up to be mindful of others is a way of living worth pursuing!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment