15 April, 2019

A Bird family!



Two Red wattled Lapwing birds in two corners of a recently ploughed field, close to our cottage. It was the first time I spotted a Lapwing close to our cottage during this season. Usually when there are a few Lapwings are around, there is a chance of them either nesting or preparing to do so, as they lay brown coloured eggs in the open ground. 





As one of them started its bird call, the other Lapwing became responsive with its bird call, which is evident form the last photo. As I watched this for a while, I got a sense of the way another bird family is being born!




Since then, I have noticed these two birds strolling together on the field a few times.  I shall keep a watch if they finally ned tin tis field!




To me the bird life is special because birds find each other to form a family. The relational dimension begins form the time they respond toe each otter with reciprocal bird songs!

There is a message I draw form this: a family is primarily formed through loving attachments.

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)















No comments:

Post a Comment