25 May, 2018

An apple tree in spring!


A tree with more blossoms than leaves!

A tree has leaves ways, blossoms and fruits in due season!

A tree flowers and gives fruits!

Yesterday,  an intern told me that 'I wish we can be more kind to our patients'!

Our kindness is the fruit we offer to others!  

A tree, if has only leaves, it exists for itself. When it flowers and bears fruit it offers itself to others. 

I am discovering even more of late, listening tis one way of offering ourselves to to others!

A father told me that that his three year old daughter speaks loudly and often shouts instead of talking normally. I mentioned to him to pay attention to her when she calls him once to say something! Three weeks alter, he told me that by giving her attention instantly whenever she wants to say something, she has become less loud! 

It is when we offer ourselves to others we can create a comfort zone for others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment