01 April, 2018

Seventy years or more!





It is rare to see fans which still function even after seventy years! We have fans in our cottage which are about forty years old, but threatening to give up! But this one is abundant with life, with no added noise of wear and tear!

I checked with the house keeper of the guest house where I noticed this to find out if it needs frequent repair! Not at all!

I am at the threshold of seventy in my life! The story of this fan was a BIG encouragement to me! 

Even temporal life can have longevity with quality of life!

I have been saved from three near death experience, three accidents, and a cardiac illness during these years! 

Life given to me is a gift...its transitoriness makes me treasure and cherish what makes life abundant in joy, gladness, gratitude and for the opportunity to serve!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment