01 April, 2018

All is not well in our attitude!


Few days before Easter, 2018 on the Salem- Coimbatore highway!  The chickens have a prolonged dying experience the way they are transported! Anna and I watched five such sights during our nine hour journey on the road !

We talk and advocate against cruelty to animals... many animals suffer silently and all those acts of unmindful behaviour escape public attention!

Humans are created with the prospect of being  kind!

I no more see this during the national Television discussions. There is harshness, cynicism, anger, accusations and verbal attacks! I see politicians , TV anchors, guest speakers, etc consider other as 'opponents' and not as collaborators for human wellness!

This needs attention! A dialogue or debate for me is to listen to revise my thinking or enhancing my understanding and for sharing my side of the story for the benefit of others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)  

No comments:

Post a Comment