20 December, 2017

Three days apart!



During A morning walk, I noticed this grafted mango sapling drooping! The soil was wet, yet I poured some water and it came back to its normal appearance on the third day! It is still not thriving!

There are times, we can feel emotionally low, dry, or depleted...I know it form my own experience! Such times are critical times in life, when we ought to pay attention to our needs and upbuild ourselves!

There is a tendency to ignore the need for restoration and continue as if all is well in the strength of our resilience. We might not be able to go on for too long!

I find it useful to take time to attend to grow in wellness. Our inner strength is our resource. Reading, reflecting, sharing with someone of the personal experiences, writing the thoughts down, etc are good starters to renew strength!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 


No comments:

Post a Comment