17 December, 2017

The Manger Scenes !


A student invited me to watch the the manger scene they created as part of their class activity. Each class did this. What was common to all the four manger scenes was the snowy flavour to the scene! I liked the way the sky was captured artistically! The lights using cups as shades added to the aesthetic sense! 

As I later visited the other three manger scenes, I felt that it symbolises the inner manger in human hearts for the incarnation of Jesus during this season!

I go through this Christmas season amidst some challenges of  broken relationships on account of the different  way I view certain matters  from those of others!

So I have a journey to make for bringing peace in to relationships! Friendships are too precious to be lost in a fog of misunderstanding! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment