19 December, 2017

Little being!



I almost missed this beautiful sight in the garden during my walk, till I came close to the plants, which gave me something to think about during the rest of my walk!

So much happens within us and around us, which can normally go unnoticed. 

The little things matter!

Yesterday, a family who came with their twins, had a story of distress written on their face. As my colleague spent time with them, their biography burnt our hearts with regret and sadness! Out of which came a resolve by the whole team to confess that we want to be even more sensitive to see, hear, and discern.

People come and go and we can be casual! 

It is when we bring our attention to our presence, we we see, hear and feel which we would have missed otherwise!

To be present with attention would mean that we live transcending our preoccupations and personal pursuits!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 


No comments:

Post a Comment