23 October, 2022

The evening sky!


On most days in the evenings, during the last week, the sky was overcast like this with heavy down pour lasting for two or more hours. 

I drove home in the evening on most days in the rain. 

I felt bereft without the usual inviting sight of the glorious sunset!

We cannot watch the sunrise for too long because of the blinding brilliance of the rising sun. Also the photography of the sunrise is not good for human eyes or the cameral lens. But it is often easier to watch the setting sun and feel ecstatic about the play of colours on the horizon. 

It is when I missed the sunset for a few days I rallied how we need some visual symbols of encouragement and upliftment! For me sunrise and sunset are two such visual feasts!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment