31 August, 2015

Morning and Evening!







Many things happened in the last three weeks during which time, I could not post my reflections on this blog spot! Life is unfolding its mystery all the time.

During the morning evening walks yesterday in our garden, what I noticed spoke to me.

The papaya fruit looked ripe enough to be plucked and I intended to do it in the evening. I needed a ladder to pluck it. So I postponed it for the evening.

At the evening walk, I noticed that birds and squirrels had already claimed the fruit. Sometimes we tend to leave a fruit for the birds to feed on. This time, I had intended to pluck it.  

Anything can happen between our intention and action. 

We live under many compulsions and demands and we sometimes let opportunities slip by. 

As for me this object lesson came to me at the appropriate time. This was a call to  live more vigilantly and responsibly by using time circumspectly!   It is necessary to keep a watch on doing what we are called to do them promptly and purposefully rather than allow disorder and disruptions to rule over us.!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)





No comments:

Post a Comment