14 November, 2023

The gift of a look!





I was on my way back after the morning walk. I stopped on the way to watch some children on the bicycle, having the road to themselves as it was early for the morning traffic. 

I heard a flutter and looked up to see a white and brown pigeon arriving on a cable. What surprised me was that, it turned to look at my direction after having had a 360 degree view of the air space around it. I wonder whether it was a resident bird of some other area! Among the few people whom I asked,  none  recollected of having seen pigeons of this plumage in this area. 

I saw it looking straight at the camera for a while,  which gave me some good pictures of its face. 

Till a vehicle came sounding a loud horn, it stayed on the cable. 

On the first day of the 41st year of ASHIRVAD, it was refreshing to spot a white and brown pigeon. I do not recollect having seen one with this body complexion. 

It was a new experience!

I wonder, whether it s signal of new experiences awaiting Anna  and me, as we explore the direction for ASHIRVAD in its  41 st  year!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)














 

No comments:

Post a Comment